Wednesday, 25 December 2013
The Plaza - Rugeley
Visited 14th December 2013.
The next pub on my marathon weekend wasThe Plaza, a large pub spread over three levels and unlike the previous pub I was able to park right outside. For twenty minutes at least! It wasn't very busy and I was served my Apple and Mango J2o very quickly, which was just as well as I didn't have long to visit. I quite liked this pub and would have liked to stay longer and if I had originally known there was a Euro car park around the back I might have. On the other hand I do have a lot of pubs on my list to visit this weekend.
© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.
Labels:
Wolverhampton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment