Friday 4 December 2009

The Tyburn - London, Marble Arch





Visited 2nd December 2009.


Work sends me to London once again, so where to this time? I decide to do a little more sight seeing and visit Marble Arch and what do you know, there's a Wetherspoon just around the corner. By the time I get there I am drenched! It's raining... a lot. I discover that it is difficult to persuade total strangers to stand in the rain and take my photo so after some contortion work I manage to photograph myself and the pub. And did I mention it's still raining...
Inside it's bright and warm and dry - just what I need. The food I order arrives quickly and surprisingly looks like the menu photograph. I say surprisingly because in my experience the food on the plate rarely looks like the food in the photo. I'm including all restaurants and pubs here and not just Wetherspoons. So all in all a very pleasant visit. Did I mention the rain?

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment