Wednesday 7 April 2010

The Jack Fairman - Horley




Visited 3rd April 2010.

Today we were seeing family for a sixteenth birthday and as usual a visit to any part of the country brings with it an opportunity for a 'spoons visit. The pub in our sights today is 'The Jack Fairman' and is only a very minor detour on the journey home. I think this building looks great from the outside (although you will have to go visit it yourself as you cannot tell from my photos) and it was just as good inside. A large, airy interior with booths, a dance floor and a pleasant feel to it. As it was a family day out it was burgers all round and Mrs S. was happy to drive home so I was even able to have a beer. Although my daughter had a glass of Pepsi with her burger I find myself agreeing with Tim M. The best way for youngsters to learn to drink sensibly is in the company of family in a controlled environment!

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment