Friday 29 July 2011

The Ounce & Ivy Bush - East Grinstead

















Visited 25th July 2011.
 
It's holiday time and what better way to spend it than visiting a few watering holes. Mrs S. had an errand to run in East Grinstead so we decided that was the place to start. I had an hour to kill while waiting for Mrs S. so I went and bought myself a pint of TEA from the High Back Brewery, which turned out to taste fine... Nothing like tea at all! I had the laptop with me intending to write a few emails so I sat in a quiet alcove situated at the far end of the bar. The pub itself was fairly quiet and my alcove was dark. No emails were written and Mrs S. suddenly appeared carrying a large latte. I checked the time and an hour seemed to have passed by. If you ever visit 'The Ounce & Ivy Bush' take care, I believe it may be situated within some kind of twilight zone, alternatively, I suppose I may have just nodded off...

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment