Sunday 8 April 2012

V-Shed - Bristol

















Visited 1st April 2012.
 
We followed the directions we had been given, passed the fountains and soon spotted the V-Shed. Easily the busiest pub we had visited so far today. Stiggy had been telling me how to "feed the pony" en-route (a phrase I'd never heard before) much to Mrs S. disapproval. Mrs S. took some photos, just me this time as Stiggy had legged it into the pub before I had a chance to grab her. The inside of the pub pub was divided up into three floors and we headed straight to the top where the girls grabbed a table and I was dispatched to the bar to order two sticky toffee and custard puddings, a crumble and custard, two lattes and another refreshing larger shandy for myself. The girls sat and chatted while I was left to work out how to get to the next pub on my list. We all liked the great location of this pub along with the view, certainly our favourite of the day so far, but we still had two more to go...


© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment