Saturday 31 August 2013

J.J. Moon's - Wembley

















Visited 23rd August 2013.

I have deceided to take a well earned break and have the day off. My daughter also has the day off work so has been volunteered to keep me company while I go 'spoon hunting. We are off to North London, an area she is vaguely familiar with after our trip to Borehamwood earlier in the year. Once again lady Google was spot on and we found the first pub on my list with no problems. The natives were friendly and as soon as we started taking the photos we were being quizzed over why and could they also have their photos taken. The couple sitting at the table in the second shot were celebrating the ladies fiftyeighth birthday and certainly seemed to know how to party! We entered into a narrow, blue pub with lots of white pillars, where we were easily able to get a table. I ordered an Apple and Raspberry J2O with Miss S. having a small Pepsi, boy were we living it up. We didn't stay long as we had left home late and I had five pubs on my list for today. Busy, busy busy.


© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment