Sunday 23 March 2014

The Cerdic - Chard




















Visited 8th March 2014.

I  was really looking forwards to visiting Chard as it was a place I had a lot of memories of. About twenty years ago I used to work there and it is probably that long since I last visited the place and I was keen to see how it had changed. Definitely one of the changes was the addition of a Wetherspoons. As it turned out a few of the shops had changed but on the whole it was very much as I remembered it and Mrs S. quickly got bored with me pointing to various places and saying, "I remember that place". We went into the pub where I had a pint of Bombardier and Mrs S. had a regular Pepsi. We didn't stay long as we had spent so long at the previous pub we were already going to have to skip the third one I had planned or else we would be very late meeting up with our friend in Exeter.


© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment