Sunday 1 November 2009

Lloyds Bar - Basingstoke




Visited 17th October 2009.


Mrs Sinner wanted to go shopping and I fancied a beer so we decided to combine the two with a trip to Basingstoke. Festival Place is a fairly new shopping centre with the rather unimaginatively named Lloyds bar positioned at the end of a restaurant isle. Still it was nice inside and as we hit it at about lunch time, very busy. No interesting ales for me to try so I settled for a pint of Ruddles with my driver (sorry dear) hitting the coke.
I asked about the wristband promotion but it turned out to be only for students although I did not see that mentioned anywhere in the promo posters... Drinks promotion required for over 45's please!

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment