Sunday 25 October 2009

The Prince Arthur - Fleet




Visited 11th October 2009.


I was looking forwards to visiting this one as I have driven passed it several times but never had the opportunity to stop and pop in. Well today's the day. Sorry I didn't get a photo of the whole of the front of the building as it is an attractive view and a nice pub inside as well. There is a pay and display car park next door but it's free on Sundays. Always useful. I opted for my usual, the Gourmet Burger with a pint of Strongbow and later a pint of Filly Drift with Mrs Sinner opting for her usual, the chicken burger. No problems with the food and service was swift. All in all a pleasant way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment