Saturday 2 January 2010

The Moon Under Water - London, Leicester Square




Visited 18th December 2009.


I've booked a day off work to pop into 'the smoke'. The plan is to meet up with a friend and visit a couple of Wetherspoon pubs and then take in a few of the sites. Unbelievable, it's not raining! I wake up and find there's five inches of snow instead. A cold thirty minute hike gets me to train station where I'm surprised to find the trains are still running, as is the underground (well most of it anyway). We have arranged to meet up in Leicester Square. As I'm early I have a quick 'Christmas Kiss' while I'm waiting and sit and read the latest Wetherspoon News. My friend arrives and we start on the Buffalo Trace. We like the pub but it's very busy and the noise from the temporary fairground outside provides the excuse to move on.

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment