Sunday 24 January 2010

The Red Well - Wellingborough





Visited 14th January 2010.


I find myself on the road once again. Today I'm off to a part of the country I've never visited before so as usual I decide to take the opportunity to visit a Wetherspoons. Satnav lady found the pub with no problems and I found a free car park just a hundred yards up the road. Things got even better. As I was taking photos of the outside of the pub and wondering who to ask to take one off me a very helpful young lady came out of the pub and asked if I was taking pictures for the local paper. She was bitterly disappointed when I said no but did offer to take a couple of photos of me.
Things got even better inside. Decorated in a traditional style with friendly, helpful staff and it was curry club day. I had a very nice curry - and no scrimping on the meat
. All in all a very nice experience.
Mrs Sinner likes doing jigsaw puzzles, hence the photo of the puzzle shop which I found between the car park and the pub. Unfortunately it looked as though I had missed opening time by several months. No new jigsaw for her today!

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment