Monday 22 February 2010

The Christopher Creeke - Bournemouth





Visited 14th February 2010.


This one has only been open about seven months and it still felt all new and shiny and in the case of The Christopher Creeke that's not a bad thing. By now we were all feeling a little peckish so ordered some food with myself going for the gourmet burger. After my recent burger with BBQ sauce I thought I would give it a go again. With no fuss the food arrived and was swiftly devoured. We liked the pub and felt quite settled so it was with a little reluctance (especially on my part as I was ready for a nap) that we left. Time was passing quickly and apparently the shops would be closing soon!

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment