Sunday 30 May 2010

The Nightjar - Ferndown




Visited 23th May 2010.


Ferndown is a little way outside Bournemouth and roughly on the way home for me so it became my next stop. It turned out to be surprisingly easy to find and 'spoons have a car park at the rear. So far so good. Again, it is pleasantly cool inside and again I manage to get a table next to a large open window where I sit and read the paper while sipping that very underrated drink for a hot day - the larger shandy. It really is to nice to move but I have a few more miles to cover and so it's back on the bike and off into the sunset. (Well, a nice image but he sun wasn't setting and I wasn't heading in that direction!)

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment