Friday 19 November 2010

The Village Inn - Rayners Lane















Visited 14th November 2010.

A couple of miles along the road is 'The village Inn'. It's very similar in style to my earlier visit but instead of going up a few stairs to the dining area we go down a few stairs. I had just finished ordering a large latte when Tony introduced himself and then proceeded to introduce me to other regulars. We covered a vast range of subjects from his birthplace in the Seychelles to his hobby of squash, his love of fast cars and even his choice of bed mattress! OK, coffee finished time to take a couple of photos and move on. I tend to look for a silver lining in any situation and the smoking ban means that, as usual there is always a 'cameraman' to be found among the external smoking population. Following a very quick modeling session I'm back in the car and on my way. 
© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment