Sunday 20 November 2011

The Jug and Jester - Leamington Spa

















Visited 14th November 2011.

A short walk down the hill and you come to 'The Jug and Jester'. a complete contrast visually to the previous pub.
Inside you get the impression that several building have been joined together such is the contrast in styles and although a bit quirky the overall effect seems to work. I went to one of the bars with my table number and ordered a chicken breast burger and a pint of Pepsi from a pleasant, helpful barmaid and it seemed that I had hardly returned to my table before the food was arriving. Very fast service! My opportunity to see Leamington was short but what I saw I liked. Definitely somewhere to re-visit when I have a bit more time to look around.
 
© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment