Sunday 20 November 2011

The Benjamin Satchwell - Leamington Spa

















Visited 14th November 2011
.


I've started a new job and today they are sending me on an induction course in Leamington. A quick look at the Wetherspoon website and I find that there are two pubs for me to visit once the day is done, great news. Following a day of PowerPoint presentations find that by the time I have walked to the pub I am more than ready for a little chill-out time. The first pub on my list could easily have been mistaken for a small tea shop but upon entering it opens out into a huge space. Very deceptive from the outside. It's a very long pub and also reasonably wide. There is lots of wood paneling in evidence and also lots of booths to hide away in. I thought it was a great looking pub, both from the outside and the inside. A very friendly, chatty barman served me with a half pint of Adam Henson's Rare Breed and I was tempted to also have something to eat but decided in the end to wait until I arrived at the next pub on my list. Apologies for the state of the self-photo, daughter Sinner seems able to easily take arm length photos, me, not so much!
 
© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment