Wednesday 22 October 2014

The Bath Arms - Warminster

















Visited 21st October 2014.

My second pub of the day and it is a complete contrast to the previous pub. It is much quieter than the previous pub and again I have no problem getting served with a large latte and there are plenty of places for me to sit. The only problem is that most of the tables need clearing. I end up clearing a table so I can sit and drink my coffee. It's obviously not just me that has noticed because as I sit and write a few notes a couple walk past me on their way out and I overhear the lady say "I think they need more staff, every table is full of crap". Her words but exactly what I was thinking. As always first impressions count. It was a shame really as the pub itself was nicely furnished and decorated and it appeared to have been quite recent judging from the general wear and tear you might expect. One thing I did like was the heavily padded beam in the gents, I liked it as I did bang my head on it before realising how low it was! (And again, the toilet floor could have done with a mop and the sinks with a wipe over).


© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment