Saturday 25 October 2014

The Stannary Court - Plympton
















Visited 23rd October 2014.

I spent yesterday visiting a friend in Exeter but today I'm back on the pub trail. The plan is to spend the day in Plymouth and thereby complete the 'spoons in the West Country (at least until Tim opens a few more). After a little check on the Wetherspoon website I find that the first pub of the day is just outside Plymouth and about an hour after leaving Exeter I'm sat in the pub waiting for my eggs benedict and large latte. I didn't have to wait very long as the service was very quick. I like being in Devon, especially when the barmaid says "Alright my love" in a broad Devonshire accent. The pub itself was neat and tidy and furnished in the traditional 'spoons manner with lots of wood, books and a few booths. There was also a handy free car park nearby. What's not to like?


© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment