Thursday 30 April 2015

The Admiral Sir Lucius Curtis - Southampton














Visited 18th April 2015.

I don't know why but I seemed to have a bit of a blind spot in finding the last pub of my Southampton adventure and ended up having to ask where it was and then having it pointed out that I had
managed to ride straight past it and completely missed it. Having finally made it inside it turned out to be, architecturally speaking, my favourite pub of the day. I was a bit of a maze inside, small but with high ceilings making it feel larger. On the downside it was easily the busiest pub of the day and it seemed to take an age to get served with my Orange and Passion fruit J20. And then it was time to head back home, until the next time.

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.





No comments:

Post a Comment