Sunday 21 March 2010

The Cordwainer - Northampton




Visited 5th March 2010.


Following the directions I had been given and the assurance that another Wetherspoon pub was just around the corner, less than a minutes walk away I set off. Hey what do you know, spot on. The Cordwainer was busy but did not feel as crowded as The Eastgate although I did have to wait a fair while to get my coffee but this did give me the opportunity to get chatting to a gentleman who had many interesting stories to tell. Once again I was in a Wetherspoon where the coffee loyalty card stamp had been mislaid but the manager was happy to give me his "John Hancock". One thing I did notice in the Cordwainer was a large selection of ciders. As a cider fan I was disappointed that I was unable to stay longer but it really was time to get back to work!

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

1 comment: