Monday 31 October 2011

The Knights Templar - London

















Visited 26th October 2011.

July 2010 was the last time I visited this place and it was closed. Hence the revisit! Fortu
nately this time it's open and as it's still raining I step quite smartly inside. It's quite a grand place indoors and I find out later that that the loos are a slightly unusual design as well. I like the high ornate ceilings but while I'm sitting perched on my stool drinking my large latte I was thinking how much more comfortable I had been tucked away in my booth in the previous pub. I'm definitely starting to get the impression that I'm not a 'grand' kind of person. I didn't stay long, I kept feeling I was about to fall off my stool and I'd only had a coffee. Time to get wet again and head for home, but there is still a lot of London to visit so I know I'll be back.



© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment