Wednesday 9 May 2012

The Tilly Shilling - Farnborough
















Visited 6th May 2012.

It's been a while since I've managed to drag someone new to the 'Wetherspoons Challenge' to a 'spoons with me, but accompanying me today I have a new friend who was feeling a bit bored and fancied a drink. To break him in gently we are only visiting one pub today and it's a relatively new one. The journey was uneventful and being a Sunday we managed to park with no problems. My new friend took the obligatory photo and in we went. The pub, whist being very wide was not very deep and was covered in light wood paneling with a few books at one end of the room. We had no problem getting a table and soon I had a pint of Gold Muddler sitting in front of me. We ended up staying for quite a while just sitting, chatting and generally putting the world to rights. Do I have a new beer buddy, only time will tell, but I have done my best to give him a gentle start...

  
© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment