Tuesday 29 May 2012

The White Swan - Solihull
















Visited 13th May 2012.
 

Another short drive and we were in Solihull. Plenty of shops for a bit of keyring hunting but by now Mrs S. had pretty much given up the hunt for the day and just wanted to get home. How could I distract her? How about visiting a 'spoons (for a change). I almost got a smack in the ear from her handbag but despite my size I'm a bit more nimble than I look. Following the obligatory photo we went in. It was a modern style pub with an upside down swan hanging from the ceiling. I ordered a Pepsi for myself but once again Mrs S. went drink free, claiming to be unable to drink another drop. I had a chat with the bar staff and found that our last pub of the day was just a short walk along the road and round one corner. Would we make it? Would Mrs S's handbag find its mark?
Stay tuned for the final thrilling installment...
  
© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment