Monday 27 May 2013

The Acorn Inn - Lichfield
















Visited 11th May 2013. 

I've been on Groupon again
and booked myself and Mrs S. into a hotel in Derby. The general plan, as usual, is to get on the road early and arrive at the first pub on my list in time for breakfast. Unusually, for once things seem to go to plan and after an uneventful trip are soon parked up and sat in The Acorn Inn. Mrs S. opted for a traditional breakfast and a large latte and I, feeling in a not very traditional mood opted for the breakfast wrap with a large latte. The pub was one of those dark narrow ones but was very busy with a lot of people eating. We sat under a large round skylight which certainly brightened up the end of the room where we were eating. Much to Mrs S. dismay I had quite a few pubs on my list to visit today so we were soon back on the road.


© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment