Friday 10 May 2013

The Red Lion - Petersfield

















Visited 6th May 2013. 

After leaving The Swan Inn I set off for Petersfield, the long way round to take full advantage of
the weather and the quiet back roads. As I entered Peterfield pretty much the first pub I spotted was The Red Lion and it also had a large pay car park which I assumed was free for motorbikes (and later confirmed by the barmaid). Another nice looking pub with a nice atmosphere about it. It was busier inside and much busier in the beer garden than the previous pub but I was served quickly and my Pepsi and gourmet hot dog (a gourmet hot dog, really, gourmet?) arrived quickly too. Fed and watered it was time to head for home, roll on the next sunny day.


© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment