Thursday 9 May 2013

The Swan Inn - Haslemere





















Visited 6th May 2013. 

The sun is shining, it's a bank holiday and I've not been out on the bike for a while so I get the gear on and ten minutes later off again as the bike does not want to start. After hooking up the battery charger for a couple of hours I try it again and success, the bike fires up. Five minutes after that I'm on the road and heading for Haslemere. After a very pleasant ride I pull in to a car park at the back of The Swan Inn, not the pub car park as there would have been a fee to pay but in the car park behind that one where there was some marked out motorcycle bays. The pub itself was very nice inside but not very busy. I bought a small Pepsi from the charming lady behind the bar and went and sat in one of the booths while I was drinking it. The question I was asking myself was whether to head to another pub or head back home. Silly question really!


© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment