Wednesday 25 December 2013

Rupert Brooke - Rugby





















Visited 14th December 2013.

I was in a bit of a rush when I came to visit The Rupert Brooke. I had parked outside the town centre and only had an hour before I had to move on. Having already visit one pub I didn't have a lot of time left and was then slowed down even more by having to ask the way and then taking a wrong turning after not listening properly. I finally arrived at the pub and was presented with a neat and tidy building that although it was a bit barn like still managed to generate its own character. I ordered an orange and passionfruit J2o and as is usual when only ordering a drink was not given a receipt. What was unusual though was that when I asked for one was told rather abruptly that there was no till roll so I couldn't have one! I quickly drank up and left and walked back to the car arriving with a couple of minutes to spare. Now, to the next pub.


© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment