Wednesday 25 December 2013

The Lawrence Sheriff - Rugby





















Visited 14th December 2013.

I managed to park on one of the streets on the outskirts of Rugby hoping that I would have enough time to walk into town and find and walk to both of the 'spoons that I knew were somewhere nearby. I found the first fairly quickly and entered into a dark, noisy pub that was pretty busy to the point where I found myself sharing a table with a man who refused to look over his newspaper. Maybe I had scared him by ordering an apple and raspberry J2o, everyone else appeared to have a pint of beer in their hand. Despite it being as busy as it was the highly efficient bar staff managed to serve me very rapidly. They were equally as quick at clearing and cleaning the tables. With the J2o drunk it was time to move on, I only had an hours parking
.


© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment