Sunday 27 September 2009

The Moon and Spoon - Slough



Visited 31st August 2009.


It's taken a while but I have finally managed to get back to Slough. You may remember that the last time I tried to have a drink in Slough it was closed, the pub, not Slough. As it was a bank holiday free parking was available right outside, always a bonus! It was a warm, sunny day so it was reasonably busy but I just cannot find anything exciting to say about "The moon and Spoon". The bar staff were friendly and efficient. The kitchen staff got the order right. I passed away several hours in there. In fact it was all very pleasant... just not... exciting! I think I have been spoilt by my recent visit to Cambridge.

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment