Saturday 17 October 2009

The Oyster Rooms - London, Fulham




Visited 3rd October 2009.


Our second pub today that is inside a shopping centre. Clean and bright but with a limited ale selection. So limited in fact that I was forced to go for a double Buffalo Trace.
Nothing to do with Wetherspoons but while taking the photos a security guard asked me not to take any more while he was present . However he was completely unable to give me a reason why. I complied with his request but as the shopping centre itself was completely "camera'd" up I felt a certain double standard was operating. I try to be careful while taking my photos. I don't want to upset anyone by intruding upon their privacy, after all we should be able to have a drink without being molested by the paparazzi. But... maybe it's something about the friendliness of Wetherspoon patrons that makes them jump in front of the camera, it's happened on several occasions now!

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment