Thursday 29 September 2011

The Jolly Sailor - Bristol

















Visited 18th September 2011.

Pub three and it's still raining. This one is more in the style I like, lots of dark paneling and a mixture of yellow and burgundy paint. I went upstairs and got a table number and waited for some bar staff to appear to take my order. Eventually a young lady came and took my order for sticky toffee pudding and custard (always have to have custard with
sticky toffee pudding). The pub was busy with a mix of all ages and it took a while for my pudding to arrive. I sat and ate, while reading my book. Only a few more chapters to go, hmm, should I stay and finish it or pace myself as I still had two pubs to go. I decide to pace myself. By the time I had dried out it was time to set off again. By the time I had taken a little self-portrait it had stopped raining. Woohoo! Time for pub four.

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment