Friday 30 September 2011

The Van Dyke Forum - Bristol






























Visited 18th September 2011.

The last pub on my list for today was a bit of a surprise, something a little different
. The outside certainly didn't prepare me for what was to come. It was a bit barn like inside but but I loved the green metalwork and especially loved the fish. I sat drinking my large latte and reading my book, determined to finish it before heading home. Fortunately by now there was not much book left to read and I finished reading at about the same time I finished drinking. As I left I stopped for my last photo-shoot of the day and headed back to the car. And for once, it wasn't raining (so glad I left he bike at home). Not a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon and I know I'll be back as there are still five more pubs in the city centre to check out.

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.












No comments:

Post a Comment