Wednesday 28 September 2011

The Kingswood Colliers - Bristol
















 
Visited 18th September 2011.

The second pub of the day didn't take to long to get to and there was a car park within an easy walk off the road behind the pub. I ordered the beef roast and a pint of 'Old Speckled Hen', a beer that reminds me of my youth, like me it seems to have been around a long time. It seemed as though I had hardly sat down before somebody was bringing me my food, talk about express service. Once again I'm sat in a large room, only this time the main paint scheme is burgundy. I think I prefer it to the yellow. I ended up sitting for quite a while, eating and reading a book I had with me, and then, over coffee sat and did a little people watching. It appeared that everybody was to busy eating for me to badger into taking my photo so once again it was a self-service. It started to rain as I walked back to the car, once again I was happy I had made the right call on the bike.

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment