Thursday 29 September 2011

St Georges Hall - Bristol





















Visited 18th September 2011.

All of the pubs today are within one or two miles of each other so I am making good time, or at least I was until I arrived at 'St Georges Hall'. As it turned out this one provided me with the trickiest parking and I had to drive past the pub several times before parking down a side road. I entered and ordered a large Pepsi. There seemed to be some building work going on in the pub as an area near the bar had been taped off, or the rain had been harder than I thought. I found an empty table and settled down with my book. Then my phone rang. By the time I had finished the call and answered two unrelated texts I had consumed my beverage. Time to move on, one to go
.

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment