Monday 31 October 2011

The Pommelers Rest - London






















Visited 25th October 2011.

From 'The Liberty Bounds' we walked along the river bank, past 'The Tower of London' and over 'Tower Bridge'. It was starting to get a little cold near to the river but our destination wasn't to far over the bridge and we were soon inside getting warm. Getting warm with the help of several double Buffalo and Pepsi'. We stayed a while and would have probably stayed a while longer but tomorrow was a work day (for my companions at least) and we still had to get a tube home. My friends were kind enough to allow me to stay overnight with them which is very handy as it will let me get an early start. I have planned to go and see the newly opened Westfields in Stratford.



© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment