Monday 25 February 2013

The Admiral Byng - Potters Bar






















Visited 11th February 2013.

Despite the weather it did not take very long to reach the next pub or to find somewhere to park. The bit that took the time was taking the self-portrait. I just don't seem to have the knack that my daughter, along with every other teenage girl, has of being able to take a decent arms length photo! The pub was warm and welcoming and I sat drinking my half a pint of Pride taking in the atmosphere, or at least as much atmosphere as a pub can generate when it only has one customer. It looks as though today was definitely going to be a "Nobby no-mates" day for me.


© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment