Monday 25 February 2013

The Railway Bell - New Barnet

















Visited 11th February 2013.

The Railway Bell was to be my last pub of the day and I managed to park in a road opposite which paralleled the railway tracks. Although it looked as though it was trying to snow again and was getting pretty cold again it was nice and warm inside and as it turned out quite busy too. It definitely had the feel of a proper working mans pub but the staff were friendly and quickly got me a Pepsi. I sat and drank trying to work out if I should visit just one more pub but decided against it in the end as I wasn't sure how the traffic was going to be and did not want to invoke the ire of daughter S. Photo's taken, drink drunk and back on the road. As it turned out I made it back to Borehamwood with plenty of time to spare. Not a bad day, plenty of pubs visited and the weather, although it started a bit rough, never got worse, I just wish I was better at the early starts!


© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment