Monday 25 February 2013

The Moon and Cross - Waltham Cross


















Visited 11th February 2013.

Wetherspoons number three and it has stopped snowing but by now I was feeling a bit cold so I ended up sitting at a table with my hands wrapped around a small latte. Things were going well though, I was on my third pub of the day and felt very relaxed. Usually when I visit a new area I have a list of pubs that I want to visit and often end up feeling a bit edgy wondering if I will actually get to finish the list before the day's out. Today, as I have no list and no plan I am just checking my map and picking a pub that appears to be fairly close by. Mrs Google Maps takes care of the rest. End result, no pressure to be somewhere! The pub itself was dark and narrow, with books, in other words, traditional 'spoons
- just as I like it.

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment