Monday 25 February 2013

The Moon Under Water - Enfield





















Visited 11th February 2013.

Again, it wasn't to far to the next pub where I managed to park the car in a side road to the rear of the pub. The weather seemed a lot better now so I was able to walk in to the pub with a bit more grace than at the previous pub! I ordered a large latte and went and sat in one of the booths. Not to much to say about this, It was large and airy with a few bookshelves up on the balcony. On the whole I liked it but didn't stay to long as I was eager to get back on the road. How many more could I fit in before I had to be back in Borehamwood to collect Miss S?

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved...

No comments:

Post a Comment