Monday 25 February 2013

The Picture Palace - Enfield

















Visited 11th February 2013.

By the time I reached The Picture Palace it had started snowing again, not much, but just enough to be annoying. I managed to find somewhere to park a little way down the road opposite and quickly ran (well, sort of slowly jogged really) to the pub. I decided to take the photos on the way out in the hope that the weather would be a little better. Inside there was a large, open, bright airy, high ceiling'd space, and it was nice and warm. I sat with my Pepsi while I dried off and played a few games on the phone. This was definitely the busiest pub of the day so far. After finishing my drink and about half a dozen games of patience I peered out of the door, where the weather seemed to have cheered up a little again, so I ventured back out and took my photos before heading back to the car.


© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment