Monday 18 June 2012

The Cross Keys - St Albans




















Visited 7th June 2012.

I took a wander in the rain down the road to where 'The Cross Keys' used to be. When I arrived there were several workmen moving things out of the pub and several more moving things in. The sign over the door was gone and the only indication that there used to be a 'spoons here was the relocation sign in the window. Missed it by a week! Now I have a dilemma, I have visited the pub, I even set foot inside the pub but by one week it wasn't a Wetherspoon pub. I've written about it but not had a drink there, it's on my list of pubs to visit but can I add it to my total count? Sadly I think not as if I do I'm breaking one of my own self-imposed rules, the one where I have to have something to eat or drink in each one I visit. So it's back to the car and on to the next one...


© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment