Saturday 30 June 2012

The Gary Cooper - Dunstable

















Visited 7th June 2012.

It was still raining as I walked from my parking spot, passed the college, round the corner and across the road to 'The Gary Cooper'. It's a large, modern building which was moderately busy. I ordered a pint of Pepsi and went and sat down next to a large window while I dried off. Although the pub was light and airy it felt a little lacking in atmosphere although being so close the a college I imagine it could get quite lively. I didn't stay long as it had stopped raining and I was almost dry so I took the opportunity to high tail it back to the car
. I had one more pub to visit which was about eight miles away, time to go!

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment