Saturday 30 June 2012

The Swan Hotel - Leighton Buzzard





















Visited 7th June 2012.

It started raining again during the drive and by the time I reached Leighton Buzzard and parked it was extremely heavy.
I parked and sat in the car for a while waiting for the rain to lessen in its intensity. I had sat there for several minutes before the rain lessened enough for me to make a dash for the pub. Inside it was dark and narrow, it was also pretty busy. I managed to find a table and then headed for the nice looking bar where I ordered a sticky toffee pudding with custard. Sadly it took a little while to arrive and I ended up rushing the eating of it as I had to dash back to the car as my parking ticket time was running out. Other than that I quite liked the place. And then it was back to the car for the trip home (during which, surprisingly, it rained). Not a bad day out, just a little damp!


© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment