Sunday 28 October 2012

The Black Horse - Birmingham





















Visited 17th October 2012.
 

Following my week away I have another week to go before I have to go back to work so I've decided to spend a day visiting a few 'spoons. Birmingham here I come!
The plan is to try and visit eight pubs on the first day, find a cheap hotel or B&B to stay over and then follow up with another six pubs on the second day. Everything starts well and I find myself at the first pub on my list in time for breakfast. From the outside 'The Black Horse' looks impressive and it is just as nice inside although I did trip over the step on the way in while looking at the sign that says to mind the step. I ordered the large breakfast and a large latte which arrived promptly and with the eggs cooked just the way I like them. The place even has its own car park where you can stay for up to three hours. The only downside were the toilets, they were in a bit of a state to the point where I was reluctant to use them. I tripped over the step again on the way out although I was a little preoccupied thinking about how far it was to the next pub on my list and would I be able to use the toilet when I got there. 

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment