Monday 29 October 2012

The William Shenstone - Halesowen, Birmingham

















Visited 17th October 2012.

After a few
miles on the road I arrive in Halesowen where I start looking for 'The William Shenstone'. I end up driving past it and then have to find somewhere to park as all the (very) short stay places outside are taken, so I end up parking at Adsa's which is only a short walk away. This 'spoons is in a more traditional style and was pretty busy but I didn't have to wait to long to be served my Apple and Raspberry J20. The toilets were much nicer and after taking care of business it was back to the Asda car park and back on the road. Busy, busy, busy. 

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment