Monday 29 October 2012

The Rising Sun - Redditch

















Visited 17th October 2012.

The Rising Sun was a good deal bigger inside than it appeared from the outside and was also fairly empty so I had no problem getting a table. I did have a bit of a problem getting served though as it seemed to take quite a long time before I was noticed... and I'm not small! I ordered a hot chocolate and sausage and mash. When it eventually arrived I was a bit surprised to only get two sausages but it seemed it was due to the new menu which had only just been introduced. Only two as they were bigger and more flavoursome, at least that's what I was told. Sadly my sausages were a bit overdone so I was unable to appreciate the new flavour (and I still would have liked three). By the time I left the pub it was raining more heavily and I was quite wet by the time I reached the car. The rain continued to get heavier and heavier and I was pleased to get home without any mishaps. So all in all, although I managed to visit quite a few pubs I missed out on my night away. Maybe next time...
 

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment