Tuesday 16 October 2012

The Red Lion - Crawley
















Visited 4th October 2012.

Something a little different today. I'm off on my hols with the family. The photo is of myself and Ms S. junior. The Red Lion is at Gatwick airport airside and was very busy. Which given the prices I was totally surprised at. Over £9 for a burger that did not include a beer. Between us we had three chicken burgers, three Pepsi', one cheese and ham panini and a pint of Abbot ale. The bill was well over £40 making this easily the most expensive 'spoons I've visited so far. The staff were friendly, chatty (as much as time would allow) and obviously hard working but I did leave feeling a lot lighter in the wallet!
 


© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment