Monday 29 October 2012

The Waterfront Inn - Brierley Hill

















Visited 17th October 2012.

'The Waterfront Inn' is, according to the Wetherspoon website about a third of a mile away from 'The Abraham Darby' but walking there it felt a lot further. Somehow it seemed to be all uphill and there was rather a brisk wind blowing. By the time I got to it I was cold, sweating, windswept and most deffinately ready for a drink. It seemed busy, although this could have just been because of the apparent smallness inside. I ordered an Apple and Mango J2O and sat drinking it while I recovered from my walk while comtemplating the walk back to the car. Two more pubs on my list to visit today and then I need to look for somewhere to stay for the night
. What can go wrong? 

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment