Tuesday 16 October 2012

Wetherspoon Express - Crawley
















Visited 4th October 2012.

On the way to the boarding gate we have to pass a Wetherspoon Express. Not much to report on this one other than it was expensive. I stopped and asked for a glass of Pepsi (as I'm playing the game to my rules and my rules say that I have to buy something at each 'spoons visited or it doesn't count) but surprise, they did not sell Pepsi by the glass and I was forced to buy a bottle. I imagine they don't sell many as it was way more expensive than the same bottle of Pepsi on sale in the shop across the aisle!
 

© John Sinner. None of the material contained in this post, or this blog as a whole, may be reproduced without the express and written permission of John Sinner. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment